Simplified ERP System
- User Friendly and comprehensive ERP System
- Completely secured and protected
- Modular approach
- Decision Support System
- Easy Integration with any system
- Helps in improving performance and management control
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offers a fully integrated system that streamlines and integrates all business processes and information flow in your enterprise. Using ERP, you can optimize your business processes and achieve high level of operational efficiency.
ERP is a web based modular system consisting of multiple modules. It comprises of Portal and various modules launched from the portal. It is based on Ajax framework and has rich interface architecture using client side web technologies. Java Technologies are used on the Server side, with Oracle Stored Procedures at Database Level.
ERP will help you in having Business Intelligence and proper reporting. The Executive Managers will be able to have fast access to corporate financial information helping them in the decision-making process in a timely manner.
ERP offers features and functionality that cover all functional areas: Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, Fixed Assets, and Budgeting.
ERP was designed with scalability and flexibility in mind. The system is fully modular. You can add modules, setup new entities and companies, add users, vendors, customers, etc… without compromising the performance and speed.
The technology used to build the system allows for multiple level of security, ensuring high security and protection of data. Confidentiality of corporate information is guaranteed.
- ERP is a fully-integrated, on-line Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- ERP is modular and consists of the following Systems - modules:
- Accounting System including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank, etc…
- Supply Chain including Inventory Control, Warehouse Management, Purchasing, etc…
- Asset Management including Asset Register, Depreciation, Maintenance, etc…
- Human Resources and Payroll including Recruiting, Personnel, Attendance, Shift Management, Training Tracking, Government Relations, etc…
- Driven by business rules which govern the way the application integrates with different modules.
- Seamless deployment of application without any installation on client computers. Client is internet browser. Changes and upgrades happen only on the server
- ERP allows for scalability, reliability, efficient data processing, quick decision making, reduced maintenance and overheads.
- Reporting in PDF, Excel, Word or CSV
- Comprehensive data validations for each field with client side field masks
- Real-time posting
- Data is stored in a single database providing real time data across applications
- Multiple companies and / or multiple sites
- Multiple subsidiary support
- Common chart of accounts, inventory master, department masters etc for all companies of the group
- Suspense accounting
- Recurring entry support
- Flexible reporting
- Consolidated trial balance, Profit and Loss or balance sheet for multiple companies
- Intuitive trial balance screen with group, subgroup level collapsing
- AR dashboard integration with all relevant modules directly
- Accounting years, periods and supplementary periods are possible. Possible to close individual periods.
- Invoice level tracking of payment, receipts and adjustments for AP and AR
- Integrated purchase order, material receipts, invoicing requisition and issue transactions
- Automatic batch with bar code generation for all material receipts based upon expiry date or goods receipt date
- Comprehensive item search criteria
- Supplier can be flagged as preferred or banned
- Intuitive item card report
- Recruitment tracking with job position, CVs, Short listing and appointment
- Residence permit tracking module
- Attendance module with provision to Integrate with auto attendance systems
- Shifts and duty cycles
- Appraisal and employee performance assessment and tracking module
- Training tracking and monitoring
- License tracking
- Employees can view their data or submit online requests via intranet
- Communicator for internal messaging
- Comprehensive user management and security.
- Portal and Intranet
- Launching modules,
- Help and Tutorials,
- Content Management tools, etc…
- Security and Maintenances
- Users, Roles and Privileges
- Session Monitor
- Business Rules
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Cash and Banks
- Assets Register
- Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Human Resources and Payroll:
- Shift Management,
- Performance Management,
- Electronic Forms Management
- License Tracking
- Government Relations